Greek Fetos Cheese Herb Dip
- 10 min
- 500 ml (2 cups)
- 170 g (1 container) Saputo sundried tomato Feta cheese
- 250 ml (1 cup) Neilson sour cream
- 125 ml (1/2 cup) fresh mint leaves
- 5 ml (1 tsp) fresh oregano, finely chopped
- 250 ml (1 cup) preserved marinated eggplant, drained and roughly chopped
- 1 clovegarlic, minced
- To tastefreshly ground pepper
- In a food processor, puree the Fetos cheese, sour cream and mint. Fold in the oregano, marinated eggplant and garlic, and season with pepper.
- Serve with pita chips and/or assorted vegetables for dipping.