- 15 min (+ 30 minutes resting)
- 20 min
- 12 Crepes
- 500 mL (2 cups) all-purpose flour
- 500 mL (2 cups) Neilson milk
- 2 eggs
- Sufficient quantity Neilson butter
- to taste Neilson butter
- to taste sugar
- 2 limes, each cut into 6 wedges
- Place the flour in a bowl and make a well in the middle.
- In another bowl, whisk the milk and eggs together. Pour into the flour well and stir with a whisk until smooth.
- Cover with plastic wrap and let sit at room temperature for 30 minutes.
- Heat a non-stick skillet and melt a small amount of butter in it. Add 80 mL (1/3 cup) of the mixture and shake the pan to cover the bottom and create a thin crepe.
- Cook 1 minute and turn to finish cooking.
- Spread the hot crepe with butter, sprinkle with sugar and add a squeeze of lime juice.