Creamy Cheesy Pasta
- 15 min
- 30 min
- 4 to 6
- 450 (1 lb) gemelli or other short pasta
- 500 ml (2 cups) Neilson 35% cream
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 300 g (1/3 lb) Black Forest ham, diced
- 125 ml (1/2 cup) fresh parsley, chopped
- 170 g (1 package) Saputo grated parmesan cheese
- To taste salt and freshly ground pepper
- To taste paprika
- In a large saucepan, cook the pasta al dente in boiling salted water. Drain but do not rinse. Set aside.
- In the same saucepan, heat the cream and garlic over medium heat for a few minutes. Add the cooked pasta and the ham. Heat gently, stirring to coat well.
- Remove the pan from the heat and stir in the parsley, cheese, salt and pepper.
- Serve on heated plates sprinkled with paprika.