Classic Lobster Roll
- 15 min
- ¼ cup (60 mL) Neilson sour cream
- 2 Tbsp. (30 mL) extra virgin olive oil
- 2 Tbsp. (30 mL) lemon juice
- Zest of half a lemon
- Sea salt and black pepper
- 2 cooked lobsters, shelled
- 2 stalks celery, diced
- 2 scallions, chopped
- 4 toasted hot dog buns
- In a small bowl, whisk together sour cream, olive oil, lemon juice and lemon zest. Season with salt and pepper.
- Dice lobster meat and transfer to a large bowl. Add half of sour cream dressing to bowl, to coat lobster meat. Add celery and scallions, and toss mixture until all ingredients are well combined. Season with remaining dressing, salt and pepper as needed.
- Divide lobster salad among toasted hot-dog buns. Garnish with celery leaves and scallions, if desired. Serve immediately.