Makes 8 popsicles
4 hours and 30 minutes
Creamy Raspberry & Lime Swirl Popsicles
|170 g (1 container)||fresh raspberries|
|1||lime, juice extracted|
|250 mL (1 cup)||Neilson 35% cream, very cold|
|75 mL (3 tbsp)||maple syrup|
|1||pinch of salt|
|1||lime, to garnish|
1) In a bowl, mash the raspberries with the lime juice and 2 tablespoons of maple syrup using a fork to create a smooth purée. Set aside.
2) In a bowl, whip the Neilson cream with the remaining maple syrup and the salt until soft peaks form.
3) Fill popsicle moulds with the raspberry purée. Cover with the whipped cream and lightly press it into the moulds.
4) Place the moulds in the freezer for 30 minutes. Push wooden sticks into the middle of each popsicle and freeze for 4 hours, or until the mixture is completely frozen.
5) Remove the popsicles by pouring hot water over the moulds. Enjoy immediately, sprinkled with a dash of lime juice.
A recipe created by blogger Christelle is flabbergasting (http://www.christelleisflabbergasting.com/), aficionado of colourful and inspiring food creations.